See Feast of the Seven Fishes directed by Robert Tinnell in select theaters across the US starting November 15. December 23, 1983: Just days before Christmas, the Oliverio family readies their Feast of the Seven Fishes, an Italian tradition stretching back to the old country of Calabria. Amidst the preparations, Tony Oliverio, a young man with big dreams and a bigger heart, wonders if he’ll find love this Christmas season or spend it alone with his loud and loving family- Great Grandma Nonnie, Grandpa Johnny, Great Uncles Frankie and Carmine, his parents, his brother, and a host of friends. When Sarah, the girlfriend of his cousin Angelo, introduces Tony to Beth, it looks like Tony’s holiday experience might take a turn for the better. That is unless Nonnie thinks Beth isn’t good enough for her great-grandson, and Beth’s Ivy League suitor doesn’t steal her heart first. Come on inside, where it’s warm, and the smells of cooking fish permeate the air, and let’s have a visit. Official Winery sponsor: Grosso Kresser Vineyards IMDB information 4.5 Star review on Eye for Film Review in Aced Magazine
- CineGear ON AIR Presents — Got Publicist?
- G-Technology Presents: Overcoming Cinematography Challenges in the age of COVID
- Cine Gear ON AIR™ Presents — American Cinematographer: 100th Anniversary
- A Cinematographers’ Tribute to the Photography of Douglas Kirkland
- CineGear ON AIR Presents: Happy Halloween with Dean Cundey